WFH? Sitting Down on the Job? Little to No Flexibility?
Stiff? Achy Joints? Chronic Pain? Carrying the Weight of the World?
Stretch Virtual Experience with Amy
Amy Laithwaite trained at Canada’s National Ballet School and went on to dancing and teaching professionally. She holds qualifications in Fascial Stretch Therapy, Postural Restoration, Anatomy Trains Postural Analysis and Anatomy. She holds her Licentiate with Cecchetti Classical Ballet and her diploma from Canada’s National Ballet School.
- Guided Virtual Stretch & Alignment
- Learn Powerful Ways to Breathe into Your Stretch
- Reduce Discomfort & Stress
- No Matter Your Flexibility Now
- Move In & Out of Stretches with Flow…Not Pain
- Build a WFH-Stretch Routine
WHAT’s the ROI?
- Increase Productivity
- Calm Mind, Inner Peace
- Increase Confidence
- New Perspective on Time – Life Management
- Power of Movement Mind & Body
- Maintain Business Performance
- Decrease Stress & Anxiety
- Improve Overall Attitude & Wellbeing
- Feel Better
- Demonstrates Leadership’s Commitment to Employees’ Wellbeing
Amy will guide your employees, organisation, team or department as exactly how to move and position their bodies to give them the most valuable experience possible.
Support your employee’s wellbeing…enjoy stretching as part of an overall wellbeing practice for relaxation & healing.