Meet Your Island Host
“I believe the backbone of success is restoring and maintaining wellbeing in business, life, mind, body and spirit. Over the course of my career, I have witnessed companies and individuals on the cusp of incredible growth fail to achieve their visions not through lack of trying, but because they were unable to make the appropriate connection at the right place and time. Frequently all that is required is identifying the nuance of a situation, a slight shift with a new perspective to achieve equilibrium. A calm mind always achieves more.”
As your “Island Host”, my hope is that Lemon Bay, an imaginative, innovative and yes, slightly over the top virtual “island” will inspire, support, guide and encourage you to find wellbeing, confidence and harmony everyday.
Enjoy the Island’s Beauty, Brains & Lemons!
Be Blissfully Well…
Lemon Bay Wellbeing Ltd. Founder & Chief Wellbeing Officer, Beth Kenney is a wellbeing advocate, energy healer, yoga teacher, mentor and Fortune 100 businesswoman committed to sharing wellbeing best practices.
Beth’s journey to creating Lemon Bay began during her university days representing Clinique, Aramis and Estee Lauder. Her passion for wellbeing, and growing ageless with a glow, reached a turning point in her 40’s when she started studying Yoga Nidra, meditation, yoga, Reiki, breathing techniques, and holistic practices.
With over 30 years as a global businesswoman, Beth speaks from her own experience of learning to balance work, life, love, hormones, and wellbeing. She knows the affects imbalance has on the mind, body and skin. She understands the importance of life balance from navigating successes and failures to new blissful adventures.
Her decades of global Fortune 100 professional service firms experience of managing departments, global teams, sales pursuits, budgets, marketing and leaders’ expectations combined with her passion for wellbeing, gives her a unique advantage to effectively lead Lemon Bay.
Beth is an American with dual citizenship and resides in London, England.
- Certified Theta Healing ®
- Certified Yoga Instructor (RYT200) & Face Yoga Instructor
- Certified Reiki Usui Natural Healing Method Instructor
- Certified Yoga Breath Instructor
- Certified Yoga Therapy Menopause
- Accredited Member of British School of Meditation, England
- Deloitte “Excellence in Business Development” Awards – Washington D.C., Atlanta
- KPMG Director Business Development, reporting to the Global Chairman of International Dispute Resolution & Global Chairman of Forensic, London
- KPMG “Seniors Winning Work” Team, London
- Ernst & Young (EY) Bravo Awards, New York
- Miller Heiman Training Certified EY (Strategic Opportunity Management, Client Effectiveness, Multiple Effective Strategic Options), New York, London
- University of Dayton B.A. International Studies, Dayton, OH
- American Field Service AFS Scholarship recipient – Ambato, Ecuador
Global market experience and networks…New York, Washington, D.C, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami, Cayman Islands, Dublin, Geneva, London, Paris, Madrid, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Singapore…
Your Island Team
Interested in Joining Our Wellbeing Experts?
We are always interested in speaking to qualified wellbeing experts from around the world. Our business model is unique.
Please take a moment to complete the form. Your interest is appreciated, thank you.