Meet Beth Kenney
“I believe your spirit is the backbone of success. It’s your time to awaken your soul and reap the beautiful rewards you can attract into your business, your life. Over the course of my Fortune 100 global career, I witnessed individuals, especially women, on the cusp of incredible growth fail to achieve their visions not through lack of trying, but because they were unable to make the appropriate alignment of mind, body, and spirit at the right place and time. Frequently all that is required is identifying the nuance of a situation, a slight shift with a new perspective to achieve equilibrium. A calm mind and centred heart always achieves more.”
Be Blissfully Well…
Lemon Bay Wellbeing Ltd. Founder & Chief Wellbeing Officer, Beth Kenney is a wellbeing advocate, energy healer, yoga teacher, mentor, and Fortune 100 business woman committed to sharing global best practices.
Beth’s journey to creating Lemon Bay began during her university days representing Clinique, Aramis, and Estee Lauder. Her passion for wellbeing, and growing ageless with a glow, reached a turning point in her 40’s when she started studying Yoga Nidra, meditation, yoga, Reiki, breathing techniques, and holistic practices.
With over 30 years as a global business woman, Beth speaks from her own experience of learning to balance work, life, love, and wellbeing. She knows the affects imbalance has on the mind, body, and spirit. She understands the importance of life balance from navigating successes and failures to new blissful adventures.
Her decades of global Fortune 100 professional service firms — BellSouth, Deloitte, KPMG, EY US & UK — experience of managing departments, global teams, sales pursuits, budgets, marketing, and leaders’ expectations combined with her passion for wellbeing, gives her a unique advantage to effectively lead Lemon Bay.
Beth is an American with dual citizenship and resides in London, England.
- Certified Theta Healing ®
- Certified Yoga Instructor (RYT200) & Face Yoga Instructor
- Master Reiki Usui Natural Healing Method Instructor
- Certified Yoga Breath Instructor
- Certified Yoga Therapy Menopause
- Accredited Member of British School of Meditation, England
- Deloitte “Excellence in Business Development” Awards – Washington D.C., Atlanta
- KPMG Director Business Development, reporting to the Global Chairman of International Dispute Resolution & Global Chairman of Forensic, London
- KPMG “Seniors Winning Work” Team, London
- Ernst & Young (EY) Bravo Awards, New York
- Miller Heiman Training Certified EY (Strategic Opportunity Management, Client Effectiveness, Multiple Effective Strategic Options), New York, London
- University of Dayton B.A. International Studies, Dayton, OH
- American Field Service AFS Scholarship recipient – Ambato, Ecuador
Global market experience and networks…New York, Washington, D.C, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami, Cayman Islands, Dublin, Geneva, London, Paris, Madrid, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Singapore…